The Impact of your Friendship
- Hope (Teaching) Health Clinic, Montego Bay, Jamaica provides medical and dental care to over 30,000 patients each year.
- Hope Hospice (Village of Hope) in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Good Shepherd Medical Complex in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Mustard Seed Communities provides homes for physically challenged children, children with severe disabilities, some living with HIV/AIDS, as well as pregnant teenage mothers.
- Children's Education Fund assists from primary through tertiary with tuition, lunch money, books, school uniforms, and transportation.
- Consie Walter Cancer Care Hospice, Kingston, Jamaica.
- Education scholarships to South Florida students entering college.
- International relief funding for victims of natural disasters.
- Holy Spirit Health Clinic in Maggoty, St. Elizabeth, Jamaica.
- St. Elizabeth Infirmary in Santa Cruz, St. Elizabeth, Jamaica.
I received assistance with my tuition for Sixth form (the 12th and 13th grade). Because of this I was able to attain 10 units/subjects in the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination, between 2015-2017. Presently I am in my final year at the University of the West Indies, pursuing a B.A in Journalism. I received help to pay for my tuition from my 1st to final year.
- Scholarship recipient,
Your generous friendship also enabled scholarships for Broward County Students ShaeToria and Dekari of $1,000 each.